In this episode, we begin the big grind to perfect our main unit for taking on the remaining superbosses.
One thing I forgot to mention was that in order to get the Item General bonus, you have to have already cleared a floor in your current item world run. You cannot simply enter an item, kill the Item General, then Gency out over and over again to get infinite stat gains. However, you CAN skip killing all the other enemies, if you wanted. I just wanted to get another Mr. Gency's Exit, while I was at it.
To reiterate, here's the process for perfecting an item's base stats
1) Subdue and remove useless specialists on B1
2) Transfer as many stacks of Tutors to the item (do not combine)
3) Force at least 3 bonus levels per 3 floors via Mystery Gates
4) Use Mr. Gency's Exits to save after each successful bonus levelup
5) Kill the Item General/King/God and Gency out
6) Kill them again, clear B10, and get the Item Assembly to spawn
7) Pass 3 More INT Growth bills on B10/20/30
8) Start looking out for Level Spheres on B21+
9) Transfer a Tutor to the item after killing the Item King each time
Thanks for watching!